The Lutheran Community Home
Assisted Living for Your Peace of Mind
Assisted Living is an ideal arrangement for seniors who have difficulty with day-to-day tasks. By having someone care for them, and provide the type of helpful, attentive assistance they require, they can focus on regaining and maintaining the motor skills and cognitive abilities that are essential to continued health.
At Lutheran Community Home, we see it as our mission to help in that effort and provide the type of comfortable accommodations and services that give our residents, and their families, peace of mind. Here, we take care of life’s more taxing responsibilities so that our residents are provided with a balance of independence and supportive services. Lutheran Community Home is fully-licensed for residential care, and has the right insurances as well to be compliant with the state.
- Each one of the apartments in our assisted living program has the right type of amenities for this kind of care. All rooms are spacious, comfortable, and offer the total safety of dedicated monitoring to keep you, or your loved ones, safe from accident or injury.These amenities include:
- Private bathroom with shower
- Kitchenette with refrigerator & microwave
- Individually controlled heating & air
- Sprinkler system & smoke detectors
- Emergency call button
- Efficiency & one bedroom units available
- Apartments range from 385-430 square feet
- Common areas include a library, computer room, fitness center, club room, dining room and theater room
- 3 meals per day provided in dining room
- Assistance with daily activities such as bathing and dressing
- Laundry & housekeeping services
- Medication management
- 24 hour professional nursing staff
- All utilities included in monthly fee
- Telephone, Internet and cable available for an additional fee
- Transportation services
- And more…
For more information about our assisted living accommodations, or to inquire about residence with us, please don’t hesitate to contact Lutheran Community Home at 812-522-5927.